All reviews airport parking lot front desk hear people walking great hotel close to the airport newer hotel rental car complimentary breakfast nice pool business center would definitely stay here again easy access would highly recommend this hotel room was large convenient location bathroom door bed was comfortable
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I have always loved staying in Hampton Inn and this location is one of the bests I've been. The hotel is clean, staff are friendly, very accessible to everything, it has the amenities I look for. Definitely highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
RobertoR5530, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks we are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again. Take care!!!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Hotel is very nice with great location. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. This hotel seems fairly new or it has been recently remodeled; all the staff was very helpful from front desk to breakfast dining room staff.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
RebeccaS6079, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Thank you for your review of our hotel, We are so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 29 August 2018

The Hampton is what you would expect from the Brand. Clean; Efficient; Quiet; AM Breakfast etc.. Nice work-out room and pool .. all things considered.Easy location - many restaurants very close by. Right next to the airport if you are flying in ...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great Hotel, close to airport and dining. The place was clean, staff was friendly, and the breakfast was great everyday. Definitely up to the Hampton Inn standards. The room was nice. My only issue was my room was directly in front of the flag pole and my whole room was illuminated every night of my 5 night stay. But that isn't the hotel's fault. I was traveling on business and am glad my company uses Hilton and Hampton as preferred hotels.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was nice and newer. The room was good size and the bathroom was nice and clean and a good size. The bed was hard and a bit uncomfortable. The top sheet was smaller from left to right so I was hard to stay covered up while sleeping. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Roberto R, General Manager at Hampton Inn Kalamazoo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we will look into your issues with the bed. Thanks again for staying with us!!!!