All reviews front desk free laundry pool and hot tub western michigan university breakfast buffet nice room room rate bed was comfortable working order the entire staff yogurt zeus kitchenette bedroom dishwasher housekeeping pantry
Reviewed 10 September 2018

So few choices for pet friendly hotels and especially last minute so we were thrilled to find this hotel last weekend. The hotel was beautiful and very clean, as well! The front desk clerk & manager were super friendly, too.

We didn't need to use the kitchenette but it was nice to have it available. Overall an excellent place to stay.. thank you for allowing Jack to be a part of our vacation to Michigan!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We were in the area for a sporting event and stayed here thanks to a discounting website. Well worth it - nice rooms with well equipped kitchettes, lovely front desk people and good breakfast. We arrived at 12:30 p.m. and we waited about 30 min until our room was cleaned and available - checkin is 3 and we were quickly accommodated...very nice and pleasantly surprised!

Breakfast is available a bit earlier than advertised due to their stellar staff. Coffee is good (better than Starbucks less than a block away) and their breakfast is pretty wide in terms of variety.

Pretty quiet rooms/floor - didn't hear much and the blackout shades on the window really helps to get you ready to hit the sack.

In all - well worth the money!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I stayed here Monday through Friday for around 8 weeks. Breakfast was always hot and plentiful. Grounds are kept clean and front desk was always friendly. I would recommend getting one of the one bedroom suites vs. standard suite just for the fact that the heat and ac unit is built in to a closet and not one of the typical noisy hotel room units.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We stay here every May for an adult hockey tournament. I can't say enough good things about the staff and hotel. Big clean rooms, breakfast, wifi, pool and hot tub. The entire staff are not just professional, but extremely friendly!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2018

I loved this room and wish I had a longer stay. Went for the Borgess Marathon. Very clean, modern room. I'm very picky when it comes to hotels and usually always sleep in my sleeping bag no matter how clean it is. This one I could have slept in the bed without my sheets. Only thing I didn't like is I left my toothbrush and front desk directed me to buy one for $3 instead of having a little cheap one for free. So just pack your brush and you will be fine :-) Didn't get a chance to get breakfast because I had to leave out early for race.

Stayed: May 2018