This is our go-to hotel when we're in Kalamazoo. My last review mentioned how it's losing its sparkle, and it is, but we were happy to hear that renovations are coming soon. Sparkle aside, I still appreciate the consistent water temperature and pressure, the beautiful view of the courtyard, the kitchenette (although the dishwasher was very loud), staff member Zeus who is always courteous and helpful, the breakfast (great cinnamon rolls), and the very reasonable rates for all of this. One evening we even sat outside in the courtyard at the fire pit. We love the restaurants that are within walking distance. I'm excited to see the improvements that are coming. My one issue is with the air conditioning. When it's running, there are certain places in the suite where its reverberations cause headaches for me. I hope this is one of the things that gets fixed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is the perfect place to work or relax while in Kalamazoo. Whether you are here because of sales, training, relocation or leisure, our extended stay hotel will satisfy all your needs. Our 95 room all suite hotel consists of 3 distinct room types: choose from our studio suite, 1 bedroom suite, or our fabulous two bedroom, two bath suite. All suites feature flat screen TVs with DVD players, a full pullout sofa, as well as a full kitchen. Each room includes a hot breakfast buffet , 24-hour business center, workout facility, and Bridgemart convenience store, free WiFi, complimentary guest laundry, indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an outdoor courtyard with gas grills and patio tables for grilling out and socializing. We also host an evening Sundowner Reception 3 nights a week where we serve a light dinner. If you are looking for a change of pace, pick up your phone and dial direct to Gallagher's by pushing your pre-programmed button and let them deliver dinner to your room. We are conveniently located close to I-94 and US 131 for easy access on or off the highway. Kalamazoo is a great city half way between Detroit and Chicago. We are home to many large corporations such as Pfizer, Dana Corp, Eaton, and Stryker. We are less than 3 miles from Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Priority Club member? Bring your points we'll give you more. Enjoy all the Comforts of Home when you choose Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo Hotel Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Staybridge Suites