I am baffled that anyone gave this hotel a good rating. My experience over 3 night stay has been terrible.
The bed is hard with very cheap super thin blanket. I asked the front desk if I could get an extra blanket and they argued there was one in my closet (there wasn't). I came downstairs to get an extra blanket from the front desk (they won't bring one to me) and it's super thin too...like a duvet cover. I had to laugh but 2 thin blankets are better than one right? The next day though, housekeeping had taken that blanket out of my room. I once again had to go downstairs for another blanket. No one at the front desk. Lights turned off downstairs. Hello? Is anyone here? Finally someone shows up and I get another blanket. The next day I come back to my room and that extra blanket housekeeping has thrown on the floor. Not slid off the bed...no it's in a pile on the floor several feet away from the bed. Why??? Once again it's up to me to go get another blanket from downstairs. Is this a hotel or a hostel? Ridiculous.
Also, a light in the room flickers. There's stains on the carpet, the faucet in the bathroom sink leaks onto the counter top when it's turned on. The elevators reek of cigarette smoke not once but every day. And to top it off a homeless person was sleeping on the bench outside the hotel this morning. This is honestly hands down the worst hotel I've ever been in, and i travel for work so have seen a lot of hotels. Do yourself a favor and stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staybridge Suites hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan is the perfect place to work or relax while in Kalamazoo. Whether you are here because of sales, training, relocation or leisure, our extended stay hotel will satisfy all your needs. Our 95 room all suite hotel consists of 3 distinct room types: choose from our studio suite, 1 bedroom suite, or our fabulous two bedroom, two bath suite. All suites feature flat screen TVs with DVD players, a full pullout sofa, as well as a full kitchen. Each room includes a hot breakfast buffet , 24-hour business center, workout facility, and Bridgemart convenience store, free WiFi, complimentary guest laundry, indoor pool and hot tub, as well as an outdoor courtyard with gas grills and patio tables for grilling out and socializing. We also host an evening Sundowner Reception 3 nights a week where we serve a light dinner. If you are looking for a change of pace, pick up your phone and dial direct to Gallagher's by pushing your pre-programmed button and let them deliver dinner to your room. We are conveniently located close to I-94 and US 131 for easy access on or off the highway. Kalamazoo is a great city half way between Detroit and Chicago. We are home to many large corporations such as Pfizer, Dana Corp, Eaton, and Stryker. We are less than 3 miles from Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo College. Priority Club member? Bring your points we'll give you more. Enjoy all the Comforts of Home when you choose Staybridge Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Kalamazoo Hotel Kalamazoo
- Kalamazoo Staybridge Suites