“Amazing breakfast ”

Ranked #3 of 367 Restaurants in Kalamazoo
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We went here for breakfast during a family getaway and this place is top notch. A small place that can fill up quickly, it sits atop of a coffee house called Fourth Coast. The menu offers a wide array of selections with unique combinations.

The portions are very generous. We had the Davidstown Freighter Breakfast Sandwich and the Amaretto Pecan French toast. Wow! So much flavor!

Our boys were very happy with their pancakes and scrambled eggs.

Friendly staff and prompt service. Would recommend this place to anyone. Great for families too!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Four of us met at the Crow's nest for brunch around 10:30 and got right in! It was my first time and I was pleasantly surprised at the many different choices on the menu. The wait staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and our waiter didn't bat an eye at the couple substitutions we asked for. The breakfast scrambles were delicious and huge. I ordered the yogurt and granola because I wasn't all that hungry and got the surprise of my life. It came in a large bowl filled with lots of granola and blueberries. There was also a smaller bowl of assorted fruit and a thick slice of banana nut bread!! We all took home 1/2 of our meal in a box. There are many vegan choices as well. I will definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I have heard a lot of good things about this restaurant. I tried to come here couple of years ago but the wait was way too long. So I decided to go for breakfast this morning and I only had to wait about five minutes. I had the French toast with pecans and amaretto caramel sauce with cinnamon whipped cream on it. OMG! it was the best French toast I have ever had in my life. And that’s saying a lot since Dwight Eisenhower was president when I was born!!
if you have time and don’t mind waiting because this place is always crowded then this is an excellent breakfast place!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Wait time was not accurate even though it was suppose to be “accurate” according to the hostess. We wouldve waited for 1 hr and 45 minutes if we didnt decide to leave!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We always enjoy having breakfast at the Crow's Nest. Small, cozy dining room and unique choices on the menu. You do have to climb a flight of stairs to get to it.