Chicaugon Lake Inn(Iron River)(Great Value!)
USD 91
Lakeshore Motel(Iron River)(Great Value!)
USD 80
Northernaire Resort(Three Lakes)(Great Value!)
USD 201
Orbitz.com
Hiawatha Lodge & Resort(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Best Western Plus Derby Inn(Eagle River)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 223
USD 187
Hotels.com
Traveler's Inn(Eagle River)
Free cancellation until 23/07
USD 86
All reviewsstayed hereplace to stayfamily eventin townhot tubwithin walking distancepool arearelaxing staynice hotelenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyexcellent breakfastsnowmobile trailsfront desk clerkwafflesroom was cleanupper peninsula
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

For being in the service industry the staff could you some training. We witnessed many children getting yelled at by different hotel staff members for doing nothing out of the ordinary. The chemicals in the pool area were not tolerable which led to excessive coughing and burning eyes by everyone we saw enter the pool or hot tub. The rooms and breakfast were ok.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! Our guests comments and suggestions are important to us. Our staff did have to talk with many children this weekend for running around the hotel. On many occasions we had to take children to their parents because the children were not being supervised. It is posted on our counter at check in that we have zero tolerance for running around the hotel. The number one reason guests stay with us is to relax and get a good nights sleep. It is our responsibility that this happens. Our pool is a salt pool so we do not have any issues with chlorine in there but I do know we had trouble with the spa. We check the numbers several times and they were within the state code but the smell can be very strong when the hot tub is used beyond what is intended. It was mostly full from 4pm to 10pm and above the capacity that it is designed for. We are looking into solutions to solve that problem. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, a nice size pool, a huge hot tub and a delicious variety of breakfast foods with good coffee in the morning. Our family had an enjoyable stay. This is where we go when we take the kids.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for reviewing out hotel on Trip Advisor! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed all the amenities we have to offer. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We were at this hotel because we were skiing at Brule for a day. The hotel accommodated our large group. We breakfast they offered was delicious and there was a large selection. Definitely worth the stay. The pool was nice as well and they had a hot tub which I used. But some thing wasn’t right about the hot tub. I think they used too much of some chemical because everyone in there had burning eyes, other then the hot tub issues it was a great place to stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
AmericInn S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor! I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay and the amenities we have to offer. I apologize for the problem you had with the spa. I have forwarded the comment to the Maintenance Manager. Thank you for choosing the AmericInn of Iron River for your lodging needs and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Yep they are remodeling and they start working at 7 AM. Drilling and banging, so don't plan to sleep in. Also the floor we were on had no carpet in the hallway, so everything echoed and voices carried. This had to be the loudest place I ever stayed in. I even told the front desk clerk and she was like well we are remodeling. Also, I found the bathroom to be a bit dirty for being "remodeled" and the beds were hard as a rock even though they are "new". Oh and the free breakfast...don't expect much especially anything healthy (very little options), it's more of a make your own and grab and go kind of deal. For the price you pay for the room you would expect a little more.

Stayed: October 2017
AmericInn S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our guests comments and suggestions are very important to us and we use them as tools to better serve them. Our renovations have been in progress for several months. Because we are completing all the rooms we are hauling in furniture, carpeting, mattresses so we do not want to lay the carpet in the hallways until the rooms are done. We do have advisements regarding the remodeling on the website, entry ways and at the front desk with time of construction. Our staff is also to inform you at check in. I am sorry they did not. I have talked to them regarding this issue. I hope when you informed the staff regarding the bathroom they took care of it immediately. I did talk to the Housekeeping Manager regarding the importance of this matter. The mattresses are new so they will be firmer. Our Hot Enhanced continental breakfast includes, waffles, sausages, hot and cold cereal, potatoes, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bagels, muffins, Danishes, white and wheat bread and fruit. We believe it is a wide variety of choices. I am sorry you did not like it. We hope you will visit us again when the renovations are complete.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

I will admit that I just checked in and now must live with this decision for 4 nights. I did request a different room and was told that because I am staying for 4 nights nothing else is available. I am in an ADA room which would be fine except instead of a closet There is a bar hanging 3 1/2 feet off the ground that I am supposed to hang my dresses and pants from???? A huge shower chair is taking up all of the shower. They must be opposed to any form of decoration because not one picture is hanging making the room looking very institutional. I sat on the bed which is enough to make me want to cry at the thought of sleeping in it. Supposedly the facility is in the midst of renovation so the "exercise room" is closed and many of the hallways are just concrete floors. Since I have been travelling for work I thought it would be nice to do some laundry but the dryer in the guest laundry appears to be out of order.

Room Tip: Make sure you do not get an ADA room unless you need one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
RaeanneG, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Iron River, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. Our guests comments and suggestions are important to us and we use them as tools to better serve them. I apologize that at the time of check in we did not have an alternative room available. We were very busy and were not able to accommodate your request. The room that was booked is designed for guests that need things lower in a room. We are in the mist of renovating the hotel. I am sorry when you made your reservation thru the third party they did not advise you of that. I will call them and remind them of the importance when taking reservations they are telling the guest that. The exercise room is closed because we are waiting for all the new equipment to come in. The part for the dryer is on order. I am sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay.