“Delicious steak ”

Lucky's Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Imlay City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Service was excellent, food was exceptional and portions were generous. This was a great place for dinner, Best place in Imlay City!!! You must add it!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I know that Lucky’s offers some great food at great prices so I was not disappointed this visit. Had the filet mignon medallions, which was basically a filet sliced thin. Came with mushrooms, a side, salad or soup, garlic loaf and I had a beer and it was less than $20. Delicious and awesome. Only advice I can give is ask for a table away from the kitchen. That area is really loud, they need to fix that.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Lucky’s consistently serves up a wonderful steak. Even though it’s named a steakhouse, don’t be afraid to try other items on the menu. There hasn’t been an item on the menu that I’ve had that wasn’t top notch. Many people enjoy their soups and specialty salads, which are very large. Of course, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that you are always served delicious warm bread.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Everytime we order food it's wrong. The customer service is terrible and they do nothing to make it right. Customers always wrong!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Our server Krysten was excellent, professional and efficient. She made sure our every need was met and we had a large group. Those that had the grouper said it was excellent and just as good as what they get in Alabama. The Prime Time sandwich was perfect, tender and delicious. The only complaint out of 16 meals was that the steak sandwich was dry. Overall, everyone was pleased and we will return another time.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017

For anyone looking to open a nice restaurant in our area, Almont/Dryden/Imlay City, please do!!!
Lucky's is always over packed on the weekends, and an hour wait is not uncommon. Their food is awesome! Service is usually pretty friendly, and the prices are great for what you get.
Try the Lucky's Prime Rib, I forget the ounce-age, yes that's made up, but you get a lg. Prime Rib steak smothered with grilled onions and mushrooms, then topped with melted mozzarella cheese. Delicious! When available, their baked king crab legs are amazing.

Date of visit: November 2017