“Hostess & waitress were both extremely friendly!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bob Evans Farms Resturant
Ranked #61 of 110 Restaurants in Howell
Cuisines: American
Description: Bob Evans is a Local area Chain of Resturant's. This one here in Howell is truly a Complete Family Resturant. Great Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Menu's. I have never had a bad meal here and at very reasonable price's. They have Country Fried Steak and Mashed Potatoes that are the best around. Their Banana Nut Bread is excellant. This is just a nice family place to eat. We go there often.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Hostess & waitress were both extremely friendly! If you want food and are hungry, this is an okay place for a hearty dinner. What I like best about this Bob Evan's is it's cleanliness and comfort feeling.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Lunch was great! Nice friendly waitress took my order. I had the Cobb Salad with bread. I will definitely be back for again. By the way Sunday mornings are extremely busy!!!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We went here as a second choice, because our first choice looked so crowded. Glad we made the change. The food was very good, the specialty coffee was very tasty and the prices reasonable. The downside was that the service was slow and the waitress did not stop at our table often enough to refill our drinks. This has not always been the case here at this particular Bob Evans. We've had better service on previous visits. But overall, it was a nice meal. I love being able to have breakfast for dinner.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

We have gone here around once each month hoping it would improve. It hasn't.

Simply put the kitchen is extremely slow. Don't know if it is the cooks or how bob Evans corporation delivers the food to be cooked.

They over staff waitresses and understaff cooks.

The food quality is ok, but not worth the wait. Hope it improves one day, won't be back for a long time.

I recommend going to Brunners down the road for higher quality and faster food!

Reviewed 6 February 2016

A fantastic start to a good morning. The waitress was very attentive and on point.
The food itself was wonderful. The pancakes and eggs were cooked perfect with a side of home fries. My pancake order was completed way before the rest of my meal completed...good news everything was still hot when delivered to my table.