All reviews game area pool area outdoor hot tub bar and grill arcade games air hockey ping pong hotel restaurant large pool complimentary breakfast great pool stay there again very nice hotel excellent stay waffles holland mi great place to stay
Reviewed 11 April 2016

This is the best hotel in Holland. I have never had a negative experience here and stay at this hotel every time I am in the area because they are so friendly and make it a pleasurable experience every time.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2016

Dear Scott M,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your visit to the Hampton Inn of Holland. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visits to our property and that we have created a welcoming experience each and every time. Here at the Hampton Inn of Holland we pride ourselves in creating those memorable experiences for our guests. Thank you again for choosing our property and taking the time to leave such a nice review! We look forward to seeing you again Scott M. Have a great day.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

This is the ONLY Hampton I've seen with a restaurant. Very nice. However, the restaurant is adjacent to a game room and the pool.

But the restaurant ran slowly. I had to ask for the status of my food. I had to ask for my bill. I had to leave cash when the waitress didn't show up to process my card. And I couldn't sign it off to my room.

The halls were very noisy with families and children headed back and forth for swimming.

So if you're having a family weekend with the youngsters, this is great. As a guy on business, it was noisy and the restaurant a real disappointment.

The room was good. The breakfast was 100% Hampton.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear KStebleton,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland for your most recent stay in the area. I am truly sorry to hear about the experience and the quality of service you had throughout our hotel and the restaurant. It is our goal to provide each and every guest with quality and helpful service, and I apologize that we were unable to do so for your stay. Rest assured our hotel staff and restaurant staff will be well aware of your experience in order to ensure quality and helpfulness from here on out. Thank you again for choosing our property and taking the time to leave a review regarding your visit. If there is anything else I can assist with, please feel free to contact me at the hotel. We truly do hope to see you again and hope to create a better experience for you next time around! Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Very nice place. Staff is courteous. Hotel is clean and nicely kept up. Rooms are very clean. Beds are very comfortable. Linens are fresh. Everything was in working order. The kids loved the pool and the inside and outside hot tubs, they had a little too much chlorine for my liking but I had a hard time dragging them out. Plenty of towels available and the area was kept clean. No lifeguard on duty!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear Patricia H,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your visit to the Hampton Inn of Holland. I am pleased to hear how nice you found our location to be and our staff will be just as pleased! Our spacious pool area is a popular location for our guests that visit and I'm glad you and your kids were able to have a joyous time. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review Patricia H. It is our goal to make sure we can create this experience for each and every guest. We hope that you decide to visit us again in the future! Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Best hotel we have found in a long time that catered to our family, having a wide variety of fun and relaxation sources to make our picky family happy. From the Resturant to the pool/game room and fresh cookies on arrival, you can't go wrong.

Dear John R,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland during your visit to the area. The Hampton Inn of Holland has tons of activities and fun set in place for each and every visit. I am glad to hear that you and your family found great use of our property and the amenities we have to offer! John R, I would like to thank you for a great review of our property and choosing our location. We truly hope that if you find yourself back in Holland, that you give us another visit. Have a great day!

Reviewed 7 April 2016

Stay here frequently. Always clean. Friendly staff. Very family friendly. The game room is great and a nice touch for the kids. Pool is always clean. The restaraunt is good and I like that it is adjacent to pool and game room. Breakfast is usually good. This time the omelette were cold but when j told someone they quickly fixed the problem.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jamele F, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Holland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Dear angelasO8677VB,

Thank you for coming back and choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland for your visit to the area. It is our goal to create an experience that brings our guests back time after time. I am glad to hear that you found our property very good from our staff, all the way to our restaurant and pool area! I would like to apologize about the inconvenience you experienced during breakfast this time around. I am truly sorry that one of our items on the menu was not satisfactory, but happy our staff was able to turn that around for you very quickly. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn of Holland for another stay in the area! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great day!