“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Had unexpected company coming. Called to order 2 appetizers. What I got was a complete embarrassment. Stale cheese, poor quality sausage and soogy veggies. I threw most of it away. Very disappointed. I want this restaurant to servive but if this is a sample of their offerings. I could have done better myself with a quick trip to Walmart.

4  Thank 88BarbMi

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We come here often for lunch. Great meals for the price. My husband usually gets the antipasto salad or bird breast sandwich. I love the pesto shrimp and the house salad! Bread is amazing!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I happened upon Pereddies for an anniversary dinner--that's right, we had our two teenage kids with us. We were pleased to find a quiet, quaint place w great service and better food. We have been to Italy 4 times and have high standards but this place (as small and local as it is) met them. Great antipasto platter, pasta dishes, salads, bread, and wine. We enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here after our trip to the State Park. Great perogies and lasagna! Don't forget to get dessert!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

$5 platter of hummus with vegetables was very generous, spectacular 8 inch pizza for $5 select beer for $2 and select wine for $4 per glass. We will definitely be back for these specials