“Sweet little place, great food”

Pereddies Restaurant and Deli
Ranked #19 of 268 Restaurants in Holland
Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I happened upon Pereddies for an anniversary dinner--that's right, we had our two teenage kids with us. We were pleased to find a quiet, quaint place w great service and better food. We have been to Italy 4 times and have high standards but this place (as small and local as it is) met them. Great antipasto platter, pasta dishes, salads, bread, and wine. We enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here after our trip to the State Park. Great perogies and lasagna! Don't forget to get dessert!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

$5 platter of hummus with vegetables was very generous, spectacular 8 inch pizza for $5 select beer for $2 and select wine for $4 per glass. We will definitely be back for these specials

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This is an excellent Italian restaurant. Great food, excellent wine list and fantastic desserts. The tiramisu was the best I've ever had. The area of town it's in is a bit run down but not too bad and is still safe. The restaurant is nothing much to look at from the outside, but has a simple charm on the inside. It has a very nice Italian grocery and Deli inside too with a separate bar and a private party room as well. It's worth discovering on the South side of town away from the normal high traffic tourist areas.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Food was very well served. We had the special - Gorgonzola linguine with steak and I had the lasagna.

Lasagna was ok. Not overwhelming but good. Tomato sauce very Italian, not sweet. I liked. A little bit dry. Meatball was ok as well.

The linguine with steak was awesome ! Very good Gorgonzola sauce, cooked "al dente" !! Approved.

Service was very good as well and the restaurant itself is very pleasant.

Recommended