“Cute little hideaway cafe/restaurant ”
Review of Sam's Graces

Sam's Graces
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Out with a friend and decided to try Sam's Graces. We ordered a pepperoni pizza. It was tasty but, not overly phenomenal. I'm a pizza snob and love trying pizza at any restaurant that offers it. This one could have used a more generous amount of topping. It also seemed like an extra long time for our order to come. As in 30 min for a one topping pizza. It could have just been the day. I would recommend the outside patio. Our server was friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I've tried to take time all summer to write an adequately stellar review for this fabulous spot. Hands down, Sam's Grace's offers the freshest, most unique, delicious food in Harbor. As a summer resident of Harbor Springs, I had the good fortune of returning on a weekly basis (or more!) so I can tell you about many dishes; the open faced whitefish sandwich, the classic eggs Benedict, the veggie Benedict, the pancakes, the breakfast sandwich (with bacon, ham or sausage) and the pizzas are all simply delicious, BUT, the real scene stealer at each and every visit were the hash browns! They are so perfect they're hard to describe with any justice; crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside! I ordered them and raved about them so much that I'd walk in with various friends or family members and Chad, server and husband of the wonderfully creative chef, would yell, "Throw down some hash browns!" The customer service is very friendly and accommodating, truly, second to none! My mother uses a scooter and every time we visited with her the staff rearranged tables in order to serve her. In addition to the food and excellent customer service, the whole vibe is warm and comfortable. Do yourselves a favor and make Sam's Graces a definite must on your "To Do List" when visiting Harbor Springs.

2  Thank Ginnie G
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

2 coffees $6.00. 4 eggs (2 scrambled 2 over easy), 1 hash brown, 2 sausage patties and 2 pieces of homemade toast: $18.00. Our Food was only fair.
Frittata with spinach and goat cheese at next table looked at excellent. For standard breakfast, overpriced. Quaint setting. I'll go elsewhere for traditional breakfast. May return for Frittata.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I like thin crust pizza and here is the best place to find it in harbor Springs. There are many selections-not just Italian. Wonderful for lunch. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I are love to have lunch here. The menu is creative and the food is always good. The staff is always nice.