“Best food in Harbor; best hash browns in the WORLD!”
Review of Sam's Graces

Sam's Graces
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I've tried to take time all summer to write an adequately stellar review for this fabulous spot. Hands down, Sam's Grace's offers the freshest, most unique, delicious food in Harbor. As a summer resident of Harbor Springs, I had the good fortune of returning on a weekly basis (or more!) so I can tell you about many dishes; the open faced whitefish sandwich, the classic eggs Benedict, the veggie Benedict, the pancakes, the breakfast sandwich (with bacon, ham or sausage) and the pizzas are all simply delicious, BUT, the real scene stealer at each and every visit were the hash browns! They are so perfect they're hard to describe with any justice; crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside! I ordered them and raved about them so much that I'd walk in with various friends or family members and Chad, server and husband of the wonderfully creative chef, would yell, "Throw down some hash browns!" The customer service is very friendly and accommodating, truly, second to none! My mother uses a scooter and every time we visited with her the staff rearranged tables in order to serve her. In addition to the food and excellent customer service, the whole vibe is warm and comfortable. Do yourselves a favor and make Sam's Graces a definite must on your "To Do List" when visiting Harbor Springs.

2  Thank Ginnie G

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

2 coffees $6.00. 4 eggs (2 scrambled 2 over easy), 1 hash brown, 2 sausage patties and 2 pieces of homemade toast: $18.00. Our Food was only fair.
Frittata with spinach and goat cheese at next table looked at excellent. For standard breakfast, overpriced. Quaint setting. I'll go elsewhere for traditional breakfast. May return for Frittata.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I like thin crust pizza and here is the best place to find it in harbor Springs. There are many selections-not just Italian. Wonderful for lunch. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My wife and I are love to have lunch here. The menu is creative and the food is always good. The staff is always nice.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We were looking for a place to eat a great breakfast and also where we could sit outside, since we were just visiting the city for a couple hours on our way west across the top of the state. Stumbled into Sam's Graces and could not have been happier. Adorable patio, great food and friendly, efficient service. Definitely recommend!