“Mighty good pizza for sure”

Piper's Mighty Good Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Needed something quick the first night we were in town and this place fit the bill. We got a medium veggie pizza and it was out of the kitchen in a hurry. This is a take out kind of place--there is no seating at all. We drove there and gave them our order so we go to wait in the place and watch. They were busy with takeout and orders the whole time we were there.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Carry out pizza place in a small strip mall, but great pizza. We ordered the 14 inch monster pizza and the 4 of us could barely eat it all. Soft, sweet, bready crust, but the top of the pizza was crispy and good! Maybe was finished under a broiler? Whatever they did, this is a great pizza. Only drawback is that they don't have a dining room. But they provided us with paper plates and utensils so we were able to take the pizza back to our hotel and enjoy!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

We were staying at Best Western Harbor Springs and found this pizza place very close by. Called and ordered the Super Specialty Pizza for pickup. It was very good and loved the crust and their veggie item like mushroom was fresh and not from can. They also have oven baked pasta, Breadsticks, Calzones, Salads and Grinders. You can also order appetizers, burgers, and other entrees.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I called twice to order pizza each time I was put on hold and they never came back. One time I waited 13 minutes and they disconnected me, the next time I waited 11 minutes and they disconnected me again.

I figured I really didn't need their pizza that bad.

1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

So, had food delivered from here 3 times now, one of the few places that you can get food delivered after 8pm. Heck, one of the few places that's still open after 8.
The grinders are great, the wings are great, and the pizza is great. The prices are reasonable, and the delivery drivers and the people taking your orders are friendly. No complaints from me.

1  Thank Tom F