“Delicious polish food”
Review of Polish Kitchen

Polish Kitchen
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Authentic Polish Cuisine, made to by the hands of traditional polish cooks that have been in the US since 1996.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I went here based on the great reviews. I wasn't expecting to have to place my order at the counter, thought it was a restaurant with servers. Regardless we sat down to look at the menu then went up to order. We split pierogis, city chicken, and stuffed cabbage with potato dumplings. The pierogis were just ok, the stuffed cabbage and city chicken were outstanding. It also came with a basket of homemade bread. We would definitely eat here again when in the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

It has been some years since I have been to the Polish Kitchen, near the Harbor Springs Airport, and between the cities of Petoskey and Harbor Springs. I was also pleasantly surprised with its #1 ranking among reviewers. The restaurant is attractive, spotlessly clean, including the restrooms, with pleasant and helpful Polish-American staff. My wife's Polish bean soup was both hardy and flavorful. My Rachel Reuben sandwich was huge and delicious. Pricing is very reasonable.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised to find this gem. Came to town just for the day. Asked some locals where to have lunch and wow. All home cooked. Great service. Great food. True quality. We will be back for sure and spreading the word to friends and family.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I can't say enough about the Polish Kitchen - out of all the restaurants at which we dined on a recent visit to the Petoskey and Harbor Springs area, THIS was THE BEST! The food is incredible...it's the REAL POLISH DEAL! Not a fancy place, but it was clean, with a friendly staff (all family members!) and the food...well, folks...Polish Heaven! You MUST try it out...you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

We were camped next door at Petoskey State Park and ran across this place for lunch while we were out and about and so glad we did.
This was the best Polish food I have had since my Grandmother made this stuff. The Golabki (stuffed cabbage) and Pierogi were some of the best I have had. Truly authentic Polish dishes. We both had the combination plates assuming we would have food left over for snacks later...wrong. It was so good we did everything but lick the plates. We did however take home 2 dozen frozen Pierogi for a later time.
The owner came out to talk to us to make sure we enjoyed our meal.
The restaurant itself is plain and not much as far as atmosphere goes and is located on the end of a strip mall. But we did not come to enjoy the ambiance.
We will be back here for sure the next time we are in the neighborhood. If you like this type of food then don't miss eating here.

BObK