“Homemade Mexican Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Rodrigo's
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Rodrigo's is only open for dinner and share the building with Out To Lunch. The charming owner and her family pour a lot of love and deliciousness into their food. Starting with the fresh salsa and chips you can't go wrong with anything you select. I had a burrito and was amazed with the fresh herbs, vegetables, seasoning and meat stuffed into the tortilla. My husband chose the enchiladas suizas and claimed them a winner. I like that you are able to select the protein of your choice. Produce is purchased at a local farm market ensuring freshness. Pride of ownership is evident. Service is outstanding and so is the food.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This restaurant shares a building with the restaurant Out To Lunch. Out to Lunch serves breakfast and lunch then in the evening Rodrigo's takes over for dinner service. It is a small place but don't let that fool you the food was outstanding. My husband and I ate there the last time we were in the area and we both had a great meal. We started with the fresh made guacamole (which I usually don't eat) and I couldn't stop eating it, it was fantastic. My husband had the wet burrito which was enormous and he said it was really delicious. I had the special of enchiladas verde and they were also very good. The portions are large so come hungry. They didn't have their liquor license when we visited but they said it was coming soon. We look forward to going back and trying their margaritas! The staff was friendly and the service was fast. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the area.