“Birthday lunch”

Pierson's Grille & Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Pierson's Grille & Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I wanted to take my best friend for a nice birthday lunch. I chose Pierson's because their sister restaurant, Chandlers, has a good reputation and Pierson's was new in town. They did not disappoint.
We both had the Cobb salad with the individually made green goddess dressing. Nice portions and excellent salad.
We sat outside on the patio and it was a beautiful day.
I will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

stopped to have dinner after picking up two Young American house guest. The gyro was wonderful, lots of lamb,cucumber sauce, tomatoes and feta. Also the hamburgers were a nice size, good flavor and done just right.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

After being seated, 30 minutes later we saw a wait person. We should have left. Cocktail ordered was delish, however food came out looked and tasted very marginal. Pizzas were soggy, gyro was overly processed lamb meat, and white chicken chili was more like cheese queso. Would not go back.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

While visiting beautiful Harbor Springs we stopped here for lunch, drawn by the exterior seating area.

Our waitress was named Kathy. I ordered a Caesar salad and lemonade. My husband had the lobster roll.

As Canadians, we enjoy plenty of lobster. What arrived was a shrimp salad sandwich (we both agreed). When questioned about the translucent curled seafood, Kathy swore that it was lobster (but it looks different every day here).

The taste was okay, but we would have appreciated a real explanation as to why the "lobster" looked so strange, and maybe even the offer of a lemonade refill.

Not impressed by service or the food

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stopped in to Pierson's grille for lunch while visiting Harbor Springs for the day. We were a bit on the late side and thus the restaurant was not busy. We were seated promptly by very friendly staff and our service was excellent. The decor is really cool with trail signs and old skis adorning the walls. This restaurant as we were told by our waitress used to be at the Nub's Knob ski resort before it moved to Harbor Springs. Our food was tasty and brought out in a timely manner. My son had the burger which he devoured and my wife and I had fresh salads. The mixed greens were fresh and the dressing was home made and wonderful. We both had grilled chicken added to the salads. A full breast of freshly grilled chicken pre-cut was placed on top of the salad for a nice presentation. We did not have desert as our favorite fudge shop was just down the street. Loved the atmosphere and will definitely be back during a future visit.