“Good place to hang out with friends”

Turk Lake Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I go here for taco Tuesday sometimes. I am really sad they cut out the $1. hard tacos though. It is quite loud at times, but the deck and view of the water is nice. Lots of room and friendly staff

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My high school graduating class of 19-- meets here monthly for lunch and we always have excellent service. The menu is varied enough that it's always "decision time" when ordering.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I went as part of a group from work. Our before dinner drinks were fabulous and our server was helpful and friendly. The menu had a large variety and the food was delicious. There wasn’t a dissatisfied diner at our table!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

This is your hometown restaurant that feels like you want to be there. My girlfriend and I visit most Saturday mornings during the summer and enjoy the lakeside breakfast. If nothing else, try their homemade Strawberry Jam - it is simply perfection. We try to get an extra one and an English Muffin for the ride home. Something about their OJ (from the gun I think) makes their Mimosas really good - I personally recommend you try the Pineapple Mimosa. We have had excellent breakfast food all around, but my favorite is the breakfast quesadilla. Give it a try during the summer (or winter inside) and you will be glad you did!

2  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Will definitely go back!

I had the brisket burger which was a little messy to eat (not a bad thing) and it was excellent. Onion rings were awesome too. Everyone else was happy with their food too.

Wait staff very nice and helpful. Plenty of space for larger groups. Nice size boots and tables not packed too closely together.

Facility is very clean and well maintained.

Nice view of the lake. Looking forward to being there in warmer months when we can sit outside.

1  Thank robert d