All reviews waffles restaurant next door room was clean the breakfast area waffle maker hard boiled eggs breakfast was included ice machine would stay here again night's sleep air conditioner parking lot traverse city staff was friendly great place to stay one night stay first floor
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

The motel was clean, which was appreciated. The ac unit needs help. This place is sorely in need of updated decor and weed killer. And the breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. The bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

First we would like to apologize for any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay with us. We are in the process of remodeling our rooms but we are in peak busy season so where as a lot of our rooms have been done there are still a few that need to be finished. We are glad that you found our room clean and comfortable. At the Days Inn we like to pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Thank you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We booked the suite so keep that in mind. It was roomy, private and quiet. Large whirlpool tub very relaxing. Refrig/micro came in handy. Breakfast was included and was the typical offering including waffles, bread, cereal....Only drawback is no pool which the hotel next door has...but this is a newer/nicer facility.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your place of rest during your time in Grayling. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We also hope that you will come back again soon.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

The AC was terrible I had to purchase a fan, the TV did not work and the breakfast was way below average. Hey the rooms were clean though. I contacted the front desk and she said the TV needed to be reprogrammed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

First I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you had during your stay here with us. The problem you had with the A/C was not actually the A/C it was the fact that it was 106 degrees outside and the air conditioner can only help take away some of the heat. Our breakfast includes; oatmeal, four different kinds of cereal, three different types of yogurt, bagels, white, wheat and cinnamon bread, hard boiled eggs, apples, and waffles. To drink we offer coffee, different types of tea, hot chocolate, 2%milk, whole milk, orange juice and apple juice. We are happy to hear though that you did find that our rooms are clean. We hope that you will give our hotel another chance in the future.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 7 July 2018

First of all,I am a Wyndham Rewards member..I book my rooms off the Wyndham web site. The reason why I was up in Grayling. Was for a old friend of mine. 60 th birthday. I have knee and hip problems, so stairs and bathtubs are not the rooms that I want. But even after calling 2 days before, I end up in room 103. A fairly nice room. On the first floor, but with a bathtub in it....No grab rails in the tub. Or near the toilet, so you can get off of it! And try to close the bathroom door , while your in it! Its very hard to do! Not Impressed with that at all! Check in ,and check out was fast. This weekend the place was booked full.... And still Wyndham still have s its standard cold breakfast..That I can not have!!! Now that this is a older property, it does need up keep,Closer eye on the wallpaper, and paint...But its ok...Weather I stay here or not .Is still ..............

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2018

A good location for our trip to see the Kirtland's Warbler in the Jack Pine forests at Hartwick Pines State Park. Breakfast was convenient with good coffee. Hotel is clean with A/C, friendly front desk staff, convenient location right off of Route 75 and just 10 minutes away from the State Park.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Days I, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Grayling, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for choosing us to stay with while you were in town. We are happy to hear that you had a good time and we hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Have a great day!