“Average Chinese Food”

Asian Garden
Ranked #68 of 91 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Got take out after not visiting here for awhile and largely because out go-to place went out of business. Got pork egg fu young, an order of specialty fried rice, crab rangoons, egg rolls and general chicken and all of those choices were nothing to rave about. Egg Fu Young and the General's were greasy, the rice was a tad on the dry side and I've had plenty of better tasting egg rolls and rangoons. We'll be trying another place when in the mood for Asian Cuisine next time around.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I walked up to the door during the lunch hour, and there was a woman standing outside, speaking loudly into a cell phone. She waved me inside and to a booth, while never taking time away from her conversation to greet me. She then waved towards the buffet when I asked if I should help myself. She also didn't stop her conversation for this, nor did she offer me a beverage.

I went up to the buffet table, and made a plate, but when I came back to sit down, she was (still without breaking her conversation) waving two OTHER women into the same table. Then she asked me to please move to the back room.

I ended up leaving my plate and walking out. I've rarely felt so unwelcome in an establishment.

2  Thank TrinkaJ
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Local Chinese buffet at a bargain price. Plenty of food at good price. Lot's of choices of main dishes.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

This is a basic buffet. They don't have a lot of items but enough for lunch. The food is good and the lunch is cheap. Lunch is only $6.60 and The dinner buffet is only 8.80 bucks.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

It's been a couple years since we've been at the Asian Garden. We were more than disappointed this time! We were welcomed by dirty floors the instant we walked in the door, which continued into the dining room. The young waiter was friendly and attentive, but put his finger into my husband's glass as he got him a refill. The food was absolutely tasteless---I wouldn't recommend spending a penny here. We won't be back.

1  Thank srbrundage