“Amazingly Relaxing!”
Review of Prairieside Suites

Prairieside Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Grandville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 December 2011

My husband and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary here and absolutely loved it! The house and our room was beautifully decorated and clean. We loved the fact that the TV had a dvd player to watch a movie, most places we've been don't have that. The hot tub for two was perfect to come back to after the relaxing couples massage. The bed was amazing. After a great night sleep for both of us we decided we had to find out the kind of bed they have and get one for our house, as well as the exact blanket arrangement which was perfect and cozy! The heated floor in the bathroom was nice as was the inclredible shower and heated toilet seat! We enjoyed breakfast in out room the next moring which was nice to start the day with. The food was of course amazing. Before checking out we enjoyed some hot chocolate and conversation with other guests. It was a perfect getaway and we will definately be back. Looking forward to checking out some other rooms and enjoying the homey atmosphere.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle A
There are newer reviews for Prairieside Suites

Reviewed 17 November 2011

My husband and I stayed two nights in the Tuscan Villa, & we could not have asked for a better experience! The room was flawless! Beautifully decorated, it was so easy to relax and enjoy the time. Cheri was so hospitable, she had so many extra touches- natural soaps, home made cocoa & all types of sweets for us. The shower in the Tuscan Villa is amazing. I could have spent the entire time in it! The location is also great, a beautiful mall was only about 2 miles away. Having never stayed at a B&B, I thought it might be awkward to eat breakfast with the other guests, but everyone was so nice, and the coversations were so pleasant. Cheri really creates a 'home' feel inside the house & a romantic getaway in the rooms. I can not wait to visit again, and experience the other rooms! Thank you Cheri, for helping me give my Husband an amazing vacation to celebrate Veteran's day!

Room Tip: Tuscan Villa has private entrance, very quiet and private!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra M
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I stayed here and went all out on the options. Everything was perfect. It turned out better than expected. It was worth the 3 hour drive easily. I will be back.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tuscan and it was sweet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2011

This was the most relaxing weekend my husband and I have had in a long time! Also, this was our very first B&B that we have stayed at! We celebrated our 10th anniversary here and it was absolutely relaxing. We stayed in the Tuscan Villa which seemed to be more private which we really liked. We also chose to have the 9:30am breakfast which I wasn't quite sure about eating with four other couples that we didn't know. I have to say, my husband and I both loved the conversations we had with the different couples. They were very pleasant, personable, and the converation was really nice. The food also was delicious! I loved the homade fruit they had for our french toast! I have never tasted something so good that was homemade. I loved the soap they have for you in the bathroom. It smells very nice and it is made with natural oils. I even bought a couple soaps from their little gift shop to take home because I liked it so much. :)
The bed was extremely comfortable. We slept so well my husband woke up and though he was home the first night we were there!
I loved the shower and the jaccuzi tub too! I spent a lot of time in those. :) We were very easy to please and this room was fabulous!
Before we left, I went down to get my soap and reciept for our stay and I talked with both Cheri and Paul. Extremely nice people! Very warm and inviting.....they just want to please everyone that comes to stay at their home. Very good host/hostesses!
I would definitely recommend PrairieSide Suites to family and friends!
Thank you Cheri and Paul for everything! We will be back!

Mike and Chas

Room Tip: Outside rooms are more private
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chasity T
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This was our first B&B experience and must say was an excellent experience. We will definitely be back and highly recommend. I surprised my wife for our 10 year anniversary by bringing her here for two nights. Normally we stay in hotels but I wanted to do something different than our normal get-away. I had no idea where to look all I know is I wanted to find a place in Michigan, so the search began online. To be honest my choice was between Prairieside Suites and another B&B after looking at what was offered, viewing the photos and reading reviews. We could have easily gone to the other one but I chose Prairieside and must say I'm very happy I did. We were greeted with smiles and open arms. We stayed in the lower level in the Spanish Hacienda Room and we loved it. Cheri's attention to detail in her decorating was amazing, not only in our room but throughout the house. Our stay was very private, quiet and relaxing. The packages that I ordered were the one hour couples massage, cheese cake and free anniversary package. My wife couldn't get enough of the homemade cocoa and neither could I, I must admit. It was pretty darn good. I was a little skeptical about sitting around a dinning room table with complete strangers for breakfast with some looking like they just rolled out of bed and came to the table but it was better than I anticipated. We had great conversations with the others as well as Cheri & Paul. Breakfast was good too. Overall the staff is very friendly, entire house and rooms are clean, rooms are very private and Cheri & Paul were wonderful and most importantly my wife & I enjoyed our stay immensely and had wonderful anniversary. Thank you Cheri & Paul for a great experience.

Room Tip: The Spanish Hacienda is a beautiful, private room. Highly recommend.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grandville
10.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East
11.5 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Downtown

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Grandville

Been to Prairieside Suites? Share your experiences!