Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 174
USD 149
Homewood
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
USD 83
USD 80
USD 223
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 267/night.

USD 120
USD 112
Quality Inn(Grand Rapids)
USD 87
USD 85
USD 144
USD 139
Courtyard
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
USD 355
  • Pool
USD 161
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwaffleswould stay here againone night staycoffee makercontinental breakfastshuttlepillowslamprefrigeratorgr
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Outdated. Black mold on washroom ceilings and surrounding walls. "Yeah, bathroom fans don't work. I don't think any of them work".
However, they did move us to another room with similar attributes.
Very friendly staff. Willing to please.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Chelsea L, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Martin H,

I'm very sorry that condition of your bathroom disrupted what was a great stay. As we update and improve our guest offerings, we are striving to minimize the issues such as fans and ceilings. I regret that we fell short during your visit. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to monitor the guest experience. We hope to see you again on a return visit.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Front desk clerk is very friendly, but housekeeping is deplorable. We tip generously and hope that during our 4 night stay the room will be clean. Request for clean sheets - denied; Request for clean towels - denied; Wash the glasses -denied; vacuum the floor - denied. And to our horror, our room was left open with the dead block blocking it from closing. I don't know how they retain the Clarion logo, they don't maintain their standards.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank letstravelTx

Dear LetstravelTX,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our property on your recent stay. I regret the level of service you received while staying with us. This is not up to our high standards we hold ourselves to. I was disappointed to hear that you did not receive housekeeping services. I have already addressed our lapse with the housekeeping team. Your valuable feedback helps encouraging ongoing improvements. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I spoke to someone three days before my reservation about how I needed an early check-in. The guy in the phone said he understood and that there was no problem and I'd be able to get in early. But he told me to call and confirm the next day to just double check. So I do that and the lady that answers tells me that there's no guarantee for early check in and that their booked. I told her the only reason I needed the reservation in the early check in was because I'm having a procedure done that I cannot drive afterwards. So I needed the reservation to be early. She said there was nothing they could do other than try to get me in in the morning once I showed up. I told her that that wouldn't work because Ill have anesthesia and I won't be able to walk. So I needed the early check in. So I ended up just canceling my reservation because the guy I spoke to told me that I could have early check in and then the girl I spoke to today said I could not. I wouldn't recommend this place if you need a reliable place to stay and for them to honor your reservation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear Amanda C,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property your feedback is very valuable. I would like to apologize for the miscommunication you faced. Unfortunately we can never guarantee a early check in due to previous nights and housekeeping. I am sorry that we did not meet your hopeful need to check in early. We do our very best at allowing guests to check in early. Sometimes circumstances prevent us from granting them. We hope you understand and will give us another try some day down the road.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Our room was clean, but showing signs of wear in a number of places. Nice selection at breakfast including potatoes, eggs, bacon and sausage. They offered an hot entree in the evenings, Monday thru Friday. It was a stir fry one night and shepard's pie the next. I needed an online program for work that needs robust wifi to load. It was impossible after 5 p.m. when demand was high, but was fine in the morning. Hotel is very close to food and shopping. Washer and dryer available.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Chelsea L, Director of Sales at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear GMJinTN
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are in the process of renovations. We are glad your overall stay was satisfactory and hope you decide to stay again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Where do I start? First of all, the room (especially the bathroom) was just plain gross. The bathroom had mold/mildew in the tub and above the shower, the sink had a big crack in it, the floor around the toilet and shower was gross and obviously not cleaned well, a light bulb in the overhead light was out, and the frame of the mirror was missing the bottom piece. There were parts of the room where the carpet was in terrible disrepair and the walls were very dirty. This hotel obviously does not have a high cleanliness/appearance standard. It was probably the worst room I've stayed in, and I've stayed in some jenkie motel rooms.

The check-in process took probably 10 minutes (it should take a max of 5), which is no fun when you have a hungry baby that can't eat until we get into our room. The doors are SO loud and woke us up many times during the night. The walls are paper thin, and the door that connected our room with another also must have been paper thin because we could hear every part of a conversation our neighbors were having at 12:00am. Even though I had a sound machine, all these loud noises caused me to get only 3 hours of sleep and woke up our baby early.

And that's not even the worst part! The worst part was that at about 1:00am, we heard someone stick a key in our door (the card kind), the door unlocked, and the door opened. Thank goodness my husband had put the slide lock on the door, which stopped the door from opening all the way. I can't imagine what would have happened if he didn't. I was hoping it was just someone trying to get in their own room and had the wrong room, however, I'm pretty sure only YOUR key card get you into only YOUR room. So we have no idea what that was.

A couple other small things were that the TV only had like 20 channels, the elevator to get to the 2nd floor was all the way at the end of the hall (stairs probably would have been quicker), and the hotel in general smelled weird. So to summarize, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Hillary H

Dear Hilary H,
We would like to start off with apologizing for the many inconveniences that you faced while staying at our property. We hold our standards much higher than the service you received here. I will share all of your issues at our next meeting to ensure this sort of failure does not happen again. Please feel free to contact me personally to discuss this further.