All reviews rooftop bar exposed brick hardwood floors social hour expensive parking full kitchen two bedroom suite ceiling fan great hotel within walking distance parking garage city view evening reception two blocks stayed longer would definitely stay here again staff was extremely helpful
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Tony checked us in and was so gracious. He was also our social hour waiter too as we checked-in at the very end of the social hour so he walked me over to the bar area while my husband parked the car. He made sure we got glasses of wine, snacks, made us comfortable. Elaine was also very helpful in the social hour area and made sure we were happy. The hotel room was spacious and clean. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
esteinmetz, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Linda K,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! I am thrilled to hear you were pleased with the helpfulness of our staff, notably Tony and Elaine! I will make sure to share your feedback with them and we will all look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Enjoyed this centrally located hotel for a quick family escape. Facility is clean, well-maintained, reconditioned office building with character and sophistication. Ample amenities for families and business travelers. Looking forward to a return trip.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear R3678WUjasonl,

Thank you so much for the kind review of our property! I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, and are looking forward to your next stay! I will share your feedback with our staff. Thank you again for choosing us.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This hotel has it all. It invites you to experience downtown Grand Rapids in an warm and welcoming way. The staff are approachable, helpful and wanting to experience the many amenities they offer. You can't beat getting up in the morning having a nice breakfast, easy workout in their facilities and pool and then heading out smack in the heart of downtown Grand Rapids. In the evening, they host a great social hour and provide information to all the hotspot, eateries and adventures that await right out their doors. I felt safe, and welcomed into the community. It is great for solo business and family fun. I would highly recommend this location...

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear 936cynthiah,

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! I am so happy to hear that you were pleased with both our location as well as the amenities offered at our location! We are hopeful that you will come stay with us again the next time you are in the city!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We had a comfortable stay at this hotel on a Saturday night in February. It was very new and was decorated in a modern, up to date fashion. Clean and tidy rooms. Decent wi-fi. The staff was attentive and helpful. Tasty, fairly basic breakfast. Short drive to downtown Grand Rapids. The pool was out of order when we stayed, but it looked good through the glass door. :) Good for a family. Would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
esteinmetz, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2017

Dear Leamingtonjuju,

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback regarding your recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us! I hope next time you are in the city that you elect to stay with us again and are able to use our awesome pool!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Staff was extremely helpful and even booked my early departure transportation. My suite was very nice with exposed brick walls, nice touch. If you like coffee don't miss taking advantage of Jam' N Bean, as you enter the first floor entrance, for some outstanding coffee drinks. You don't even have to leave the building.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Dustun R,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us! I am thrilled to hear you were impressed with our building, as we did our best to preserve as much of the historical aspects as possible. I am also happy to hear that our staff was helpful and accommodating. We will all look forward to your next stay with us.