“Killer BBQ”

Slows Bar Bq
Ranked #52 of 1,021 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Everything we ordered was outstanding. Great Brisket , pulled pork, ribs, brisket tacos, gumbo. Can't wait to go back-no problem with seating as they use long benches to seat.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We went here while I was in town visiting and the experience did not let us down. We ordered a sampling of ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork and the baked beans. While all the food was good, the beef brisket and the baked beans were awesome. I did not try the winds so I cannot say anything about them. The service was good and the selection of beers was also very good. They had a selection of four or five BBQ sauces to fit everyone's taste. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Some of the best wings I've had since moving to the area. They have an excellent variety on sauces and an extensive beer menu as well. I sat at the bar but most people go through the cafeteria style line.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I had the specialty sandwich, the slow temptation, and it was amazing! i would recommend this if it's available. You won't be disappointed! I'm sure it would leave you pretty full, but I had to have ribs with my sandwich. Didn't try any sides, although nothing I ordered came with sides either. Everything is A la Carte, and meats are sold by the pound. I try not to get hung up on the sides, the meats are the main attraction! The ambience is good, its a place where anyone can dine in. I'd recommend you bring our appetite to this place! It's worth it.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Food was fabulous, however, seating options have changed and only a sign when coming in from the market entrance that we missed. Got our food and went to sit at a small table by the bar and we're denied, no grace, nothing. The women at that door patrolled and we were told to sit at the long tables. Hey, they then seated a large party with table service right next to us! Patrol both doors and have the counter service folks verify that you want to sit in group seating without waitstaff. By the way, the food was fabulous. Bartender was awesome. Seating folks at the door, not fabulous or awesome. Just saying.

1  Thank pwrwmn