“Very friendly service, nice clean bar, good people.”

O'Toole's Public House
Ranked #197 of 996 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This bar/restaurant is located near the downtown Grand Rapids Area. Get many business men and people who enjoy the neighborhood bar. Had a great time, good service.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Check my other reviews, I am not one for superlatives, but this place was dynamite. My burger was wonderfully juicy with well balanced flavours that still let the beef shine through. Fries were a true surprise crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Beers on tap were many and good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Burgers are half off on Sundays so a friend invited me to join him for a meal in their lovely outdoor seating area. The burger I chose included ham and other toppings and melted in my mouth! Service and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A friend told me I had to try one of their burgers and that it was best to come on Sunday when they were half off! There were several to choose from so the hardest part was making a selection. The burgers were huge and melted in your mouth. I should have cut it in half and taken the other half home! We ate outside which provided for a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch and beer. Service slick and the ambience as you would expect with obviously some regulars. Good range of beers.