“Really , really good.”

O'Toole's Public House
Ranked #238 of 1,010 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Check my other reviews, I am not one for superlatives, but this place was dynamite. My burger was wonderfully juicy with well balanced flavours that still let the beef shine through. Fries were a true surprise crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. Beers on tap were many and good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Burgers are half off on Sundays so a friend invited me to join him for a meal in their lovely outdoor seating area. The burger I chose included ham and other toppings and melted in my mouth! Service and atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

A friend told me I had to try one of their burgers and that it was best to come on Sunday when they were half off! There were several to choose from so the hardest part was making a selection. The burgers were huge and melted in your mouth. I should have cut it in half and taken the other half home! We ate outside which provided for a great atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Quick lunch and beer. Service slick and the ambience as you would expect with obviously some regulars. Good range of beers.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stopped here for lunch after a meeting at GVSU. We were told this was a great place to eat but to expect it to be packed. Lucky for us it was spring break and the place was deserted. So the tip was half right...not busy at all but the food was well worth the short walk. I tried the Cuban Sandwich which was really good but nothing like the Cuban's I've had in South Florida. If you stop here give it a try! I was told the burgers are also very good. The service was also very good, but since it was so slow it wasn't really a good test.