“Intimate theater”

Master Arts Theatre
Ranked #48 of 86 things to do in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 12 April 2013

We just saw back to back comedy shows at Master Arts and they were great. This place is small and close and you should give it a try. Get tickets early .

2  Thank Paul S

Reviewed 29 June 2012

I just want everyone to know what a delight it has been to be a part of a wonderful community.

I was flattered to be a part of not only TO kill a mockingbird and the Miracle Worker.

what a amazing Directors, cast and volunteers who together make this small space become so much. I am impressed with their use of space . I hope to be involved with this group down the road.. they have all made me feel welcome. i have made many friends.. I hope this helps spread the word to get more people out to see it. the prices are reasonable. parking is adequate.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Awesome place to visit if you ever get in the area.

1  Thank Bobby M