“Good Sushi ”

Ranked #135 of 974 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I tried the salmon and avocado and sweet potato rolls. I was really coming because a coworker wanted sushi. I'm not a big sushi eater. On the menu there was additional dinner options but once arrived at restaurant, there were just rolls and a few small sides.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Hidden treasure. Great place to get sushi and so delicious at a reasonable price. It's my favorite place in GR to get sushi :)

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Sushi Yama is a casual place with tables,but you order at the counter inside. The food is good and inexpensive for the most part. They close at 730pm and don't serve drinks. Tea and water.

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

Great Littile hidden gem in the basement. Great value with a simple atmosphere. simple order and sit and enjoy or get it to go.

Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

This is my favorite place to get sushi! I love the location although it could be difficult to find if you aren't familiar with the area. I live in Florida now and come her every time I visit home. It is by far the best quality for the price and the staff is so friendly!
My sister and I enjoyed a taste of a few of the rolls today including the tsunami, yellowtail, firecracker, and two others. All of them were fantastic!! It comes out so quick and looks beautiful every time.