See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018

She has been very helpful and carimg to me and my children. I've just relocated and she has helped my accomedtions since I'm in a financial crisis. Me Jena did not hesitated she immediate began figuring out how to make things workout Thank you for being so kind and helful. The housekeeping and other staff they are there as well. I would recommend sthis hour.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Had a slight problem, but Ms.Lynn made it right and we will be back. We have been here many times and we're not planning on coming back, but we gave them the opportunity to make it right and they did.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edward H
Reviewed 14 February 2018

The hotel that I usually stay at across the street was full so I had no other choice to stay at this location which I dreaded due to some of the bad reviews. Upon entering I felt a comfort because the staff was cleaning like crazy and the place had a good smell and clean feeling. My stay ended up being a good one.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kayla W
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My finance and I have stayed here for one month at a time. The staff is amazing. Everyone is very pleasant. The rooms are clean. There are many restaurants close by. If you have any questions during your stay they will be more than happy to help you anyway possible! We would stay here again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed here for two nights for a short visit to Grand Rapids. Room was clean and neat, although bedding was a bit worn, but that's not an issue for me. We had a little trouble figuring out how to turn on the heat, but the lady at the front desk explained, and then shortly after two other staff members came up to make sure we had been successful. Access to most of Grand Rapids was reasonable, as well as many eating options nearby. My only negative comments would be to say that the mattress on one of the beds needed replacement, as it was sagging in a few spots, and the room colour scheme was a bit odd. However everything was clean and in good repair. I would stay here again without hesitation on any return trip to Grand rapids.

Room Tip: As for any motel, ask to see the room before committing yourself.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Keith M, General Manager at Motel 6 Grand Rapids - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We're glad you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your comments.