“Good Korean”
Review of Emonae Korean BBQ

Emonae Korean BBQ
Ranked #288 of 1,036 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I have only had Korean BBQ twice. We ordered from the menu. We had beef Bulgogi. Not realizing there were sides we ordered dumplings for an appetizer. Ended up taking half the Bulgogi back to the hotel. It was good warmed up the next day.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The lunch menu offers several good lunch choices for under $7. Three small dishes were delivered to our table - including one of good kim chee - and were accompanied a generous plate of rice and beef bulgogi. The restaurant was very busy with a variety of cultures, including people from Korea - a good sign for an ethnic restaurant! We'll be back

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Came here for lunch, first greeted a little awkwardly by the waitress staring us down. Then the banchan came, and while they tasted great, we were missing the fish cake banchan that we usually get at any Korean restaurants. The prices were great and the soontofu jigae that I got was good. My husband's dolsot bibimbap and kid's bulgogi are both good too. The bulgogi was a not as grilled as we would like, more lie stir fry. We left full and pretty satisfied, but I've had better Korean. Plus 1 star for the great lunch prices though.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my son here. $6.99 with three side dishes for lunch. But too sweet for Chicken Bulgogi, and Jeyuk Bulgogi so they were not authentic Korean foods. The service was good here.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent Korean food. The spring rolls are delish~~lite & crunchy. Garlic wings were really tasty~~I had bibimbap which was delicious. Service was very good at lunchtime. It is a very small cozy venue. I look forward to returning to try their Korean BBQ !

Date of visit: May 2017