“A good try!”

Cuisines: Ethiopian
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Went here with a friend as i love Ethiopian food and was used to having easy access, living on the other side of the state and the East Coast. The owners here were fabulous in the hospitality department but somehow the seasoning of the food missed the mark. Definitely a family style restaurant -if you've raised your kids with that level of sophistication- and very healthy food. A little more ambiance and keeping an eye on the heat level of the food wouldn't hurt.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

My wife and I tried this restaurant for the first time last week. We had the family platter, which provides a nice introduction to both Ethiopian cuisine and to this restaurant's menu options. Our service was excellent. This restaurant certainly is worth a visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Son and I had a great lunch here..really tasted great and the presentation was colorful and well done. Owners were super friendly!

1  Thank pmparkside
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

When I said I had a Groupon for 20.00 I was told there is a different menu for Groupon. (Same menu but double the price) the guy said he couldn't take such a loss on the normal menu????? Why are you even on groupon? NOT Happy I Liked THE Orginal Owner THE PORTIONS We're Much larger....... Will NOT Be RETURNING

Reviewed 8 April 2016

The restaurant has new owners and cook and is much better than it used to be. I would recommend it highly. Also a good option if you are vegan or vegetarian.