All reviewsfree adult beveragesbaked potatonice indoor outdoor pooltaco barcomplimentary popcornevening food and drinksalcohol includedlarge hot tubhot dinnercomplimentary cocktail hourevery eveningfuture travelshouse cleaningwalk in showerhotel chaingreat hotelnewer property
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We prefer drury inns over most hotels. Their prices are lower and yet you get so much. Our favorite is the kick back, you get 3 free drinks and a variety of dinner items from 530-700 we never miss it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
2  Thank kbulak
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were looking for a hotel in the Grand Rapids area to catch a Hockey game and some winter swimming. Had our pet with us and found Drury Hotels to be welcoming to pets. What a great hotel and value. Dinner buffet saved us some $$ at the game on food and the breakfast was great. I will seek out Drury hotels in my future travels. Very clean hotel with very friendly staff. Don't pass this one up.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
1  Thank scottsA8384HC
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, very clean and fresh, the dinner and breakfast were perfect and well attended.

They have me the corporate discount without asking and I had no issues during my stay.

Safe and free parking, restaurants nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank zookept
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

It is a new hotel with a very nice rooms, comfortable beds and always clean.
This is my fourth day of that hotel and I will definitely go back again.
The breakfast is good and also you can get a dinner snack and a nice quiet beer in the evening with no extra charge.
The hotel exercise room is very nice and welcoming.
This stuff is very helpful and friendly.
The location on the 28th St. is very good for everything you’ll ever need, it also has a very closest gas station if needed and the convenient store in it.
it is in walking distance from a few good restaurants.
All in all this is very good place to stay in and I would recommend it highly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank rosenbergeso
Reviewed 7 March 2018

My stay here was for 1 night after a very long flight back from California. The room was fantastic! Spotlessly clean, well maintained and very comfortable. I did not wake up in time for the breakfast in the morning as my flight arrived very late in to the Grand rapids Airport the previous night.

The desk clerk that checked me in was rather rude. I will say that management and I have had a discussion and reached a resolution about the employee involved and I am most appreciative for their heartfelt apology. I will give them a second chance!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business