“New location and name with same excellent food”
Review of Anthony's Kicked Up Catering - CLOSED

Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Anthony's has moved to 100 Washington and operates under the name of Joe's Wooden Nickel, offering the great food Anthony is famous for creating. The Grouper tacos are awesome and, at $11 for 2, not a bad deal.

1  Thank Wagonmaster62
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Well, I tried to have lunch there. Staff was apparently working at getting a large catering order out. After waiting around without any acknowledgment of my presence for 15 minutes, and after the orders were taken for two cops who came in after me, I left. So, I'm leaving one star, if only for the fact that I didn't eat there.

Reviewed 8 March 2011

I would have to say that Anthony's Kicked Up Catering is about one of the best catering companies in town. I had a company lunch catered to my business and they pulled out all the stops.
I highly recommend these guys always.

Reviewed 28 May 2010

Great food, small dining area inside and I think the staff could be a little more friendly, but I've had pretty good experiences there overall.