“The best, without a doubt, coffee shop in Grand Haven MI”
Review of Aldea Coffee

Aldea Coffee
Price range: USD 3 - USD 5
Description: We pay our farmers prices that reflect the high quality beans they grow. At the end of the day, this empowers us all to be part of a more ethical, inclusive coffee market, where you can make a positive impact in a farm-to-table supply chain.
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Aldea Coffee at the Armory just half a block from the main drag in downtown Grand Haven is the only sophisticated coffee bar in town. The baristas are worldly and really friendly. Aldea even makes their own syrups. The ambiance is so good, that I wrote a book right there last winter. Classy snacks as well. A welcome retreat from a busy day.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I love everything about Aldea...the delicious coffee, every cup a thing of beauty; the great vibe, equally comfortable for conversing with a friend or catching up with email; the friendly staff members who know your name; and the great beans to buy and enjoy at home, each bag signed by the grower!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my cappuccino a lot. The atmosphere was pretty good too.

Overall it's a must try if you are in grand haven.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

They know their coffee. Great pour over options (love the karolina) and exceptional cold brew. The staff is super welcoming and friendly. The atmosphere is great for getting work done or catching up with friends.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I really like the vibe, staff, coffee at Aldea. I don't normally get mine to go, I stay and read a book, the WSJ or just be quiet while I drink my coffee. It's a good time to gather my thoughts, recharge my battery before continuing on with my day.

1  Thank HDFLHPI