This was mine and my Husband's first trip to Glen Arbor. It was a conference trip which got converted into a get away trip. Rose ( one of the innkeepers) was the sweetest person . She knew we had just 3 days in hand so she suggested us all the Important attractions and saved our time. The stay at the Inn was so incredible because of the beautiful rooms and the awesome breakfast and most importantly the friendliness of Rose .Believe me when i say that " Its better than staying at a hotel " .. This is our new favorite place for vacation.. Four thumbs up to Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Booking.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast