“Drove by and it was worth it!”

Gobblers of Gaylord
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Had the turkey dinner. It was hot, served quickly, they kept my iced tea full and it was very reasonable. Service was worth more than my tip.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were there it was fantastic I loved the food everthing was great even the little ones found no problem in finding what they liked. Surely we will be going back I live in Windsor, Ontario Canada but my son lives in Gaylord so happy.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Ate lunch here on a super cold January day. The heat was cranked up and was very warm. The staff was super nice and accommodating to our group. Would recommend to anyone who is interested in a great Home style meal with a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Cheap,nice,clean,good food and friendly people. Close to store for shopping. Close to our family's place that was helpful.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

our church was hosting a potluck for thanksgiving, so rather than cook it ourselves we called gobblers, and they did not disappoint! it was the whole shebang, turkey, mash potatos, stuffing ect! price was reasonable, and it was all homemade. great deal, great food. highlt recommend ! and on a side note, the best bean soup i ever had from a restaurant , i had there ! if its on special, get it!