See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

If it wasn’t a new property I would rate it higher. We are Spire members and thus see a lot of hotels.

At check in, the Clerk seemed in a cloud as to checking in. Informed her we would be paying cash. She replied we could do so now, at check in. However, she decided she did not know how to complete the transaction. At check out this morning, the clerk was beside herself for having to accept cash.

Our profile states “away from elevator & on high floor. Neither request was honored.

No hot water in the bathroom sink.

At breakfast, the oat meal was as thin as a wet soup. How such a product made it to the serving area baffles me. I recently had three heart attacks and am on a limited diet that includes oatmeal at breakfast. Never ate oatmeal thru a straw. Bob Evan’s provided our breakfast.

The noise level in our room, facing the expressway was terrible. Trucks and loud autos woke us up many times during our alleged sleep period.

Spotless hotel but will not return due to noise levels.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Stayed just one night but our room was exceptionally clean,beds comfortable, 4 big cozy pillows, nice shower, plenty of storage with a safe. Indoor pool and breakfast area very well maintained during its operating time and nice variety of hot items including two meats.

Room tip: Only one elevator so you can have a long walk on your 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The place is still very new, so physically it is in like new condition. I love the modern, bright design. My bed was maybe the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever had. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good, with a good selection of items. I will return!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The rooms were clean, and spacious. The beds were actually comfortable, and we slept great! The breakfast was awesome, and it had so many choices! My grandson is a picky eater and he had no problem getting what he liked. The pool was big and clean, although I wish they had a hot tub. Great workout room too. The staff was helpful, but could have smiled. They all seemed a bit bothered. Other then that, I would stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2018

This place is perplexing... It's a combination of all that's awesome and all that's NOT awesome. So here we go:

This place is brand spanking new. It's colorful, bright, cheery and a great game changer to what you may have thought about Holiday Inn. I travel each and every week so I think I catch just about every good and bad a hotel has to offer. This new design is nice.

But the people need about 100 hours of hotel training.
- The ladies serving breakfast dropped something on the floor and and I watched them chit-chat for over 10 minutes before someone was aware enough to get a mop and clean the spilled items... I felt that I was on duty to to warn any passerby's to be careful and watch their step... before someone slipped and got hurt

- The desk folks don't smile and great you coming in/out...huh? That's so odd. I watched countless people come in/out the building and no response from the desk folks. One guy ALWAYS has his head down in the computer,is he booking reservations or on insta, I wonder.

That said, the young lady at the desk is super nice (youngest one there/black hair), and Robyn, and two other ladies were nice. So I'm so surprised that the asst manager lady is so off-putting. She truly seems like she doesn't want to be there or that she naturally dislikes people.

Now back to the rooms - The rooms are nice, there's a lot of light but some areas of the room are a bit dark, especially where you're looking for stuff in your suitcase. - I constantly hear people walking in the hallways upstairs, and the gap under the bedroom door is huge and I don't know why.

Anyway, I would love to go back there when they change over to a staff that knows service and knows what there's doing. - Good Luck!

• Trip type: Travelled on business