“Great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joyce P
“Great location”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This location was within walking distance of Frankenmuth. We rented one bedroom but had total access to the home which included a garage. Our hostess, Victoria, was very friendly. We are already planning our trip for next year!

19 Jul 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for being wonderful guests.
Short Note: Your departure was posted as July 18th. I have your departure on July 16,2017. Thanks!!!
PATRICIA...
“Thank you”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We decided to come up to Frankenmuth on the spur of the moment. When looking for rooms I did not realize there was an 80's festival in town. All the hotels were booked and I found the booking for this rental. So I promptly booked the room and paid for it. The next morning I received a note from Vicki and she apologized for the mistake. After contacting her I started the process to get a refund from PayPal. I then received a call from Vicki stating she would open up the second bedroom for us. We had a great time and really enjoyed our stay. Her house was clean and comfortable. It was very cute and quaint. She had a Kuerig coffee maker and cinnamon bread for the morning. The other couple staying there was quite nice and friendly. The house is in a quiet neighborhood and about 1/2 mile from the center of town. The house was very relaxing and welcoming. The bathroom had a nice shower. We would stay there again. Thanks so much Vicki for giving us a place to stay. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3 May 2017
Thank you so much...Your Welcome anytime!!!

Victoria
Patricia...
“wonderful”
Reviewed 16 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Needed to know what time checkin and checkout time is. Also had a little trouble figuring out the shower and how to turn it on. The house was beautiful and immaculate and so cozy snd confortable. The owner was friendly and inviting. A really nice surprise to find an entire house for the price of a hotel room. I would stay again any time. My 13 year old granddaughter and I had a great time.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: I liked that this was an entire house close to downtown, decorated for Christmas and so confortable
Liked least: I couldn't figure out how to turn on the shower and had to take a bsth instead.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nancy H
“Comfy and homey digs in a great location supported by friendly host”
Reviewed 13 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Stayed for a month to sample the flavor of Frankenmuth- All the comforts of home- including kitchen- laundry- garage- yard- Accommodating host- great source for local history and recommendations- Perfect location to park you car and walk everywhere!

Travelling group: Solo
14 Dec 2015
Trustworthy, Considerate, and Fun Guest. Nancy left the Haus immaculate! The Haus would not hesitate handing over the keys again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing