“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The food at this cafe is very good and well prepared, however the portions seem to be smaller than one would encounter at Olive Garden. I visited this establishment on a Friday night with my wife and extended family. Surprised not to see more tables full of patrons, there were only three other tables seated at the time and the service was attentive and friendly. Our waitress brought us plenty of warm bread as we waited for our main courses. Take note, this cafe serves a sweet marinara sauce rather than a spicy one. If you prefer hand crafted Italian rather than the taste of a chain look no further.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

After being disappointed in a few meals this past summer we decided to give it a last try. I must admit things seemed to be going down-hill sometime after the departure of the main chef. But last week I had the Salmon & my husband a NY Steak & we were very happy with everything. We ordered the house cabernet & received a generous carafe full. We started with a lovely calamari apetitizer served with a fresh tomato & basil sauce that was to die for! The salads were outstanding, fresh & crispy with dressing served on the side. My husband's vegetables were very crisp and flavorful and my salmon with arthokes and a lemon sauce was divine. The pasta sides were also very tasty! All in all we thought they had gotten their groove back and we will be back! I am happy because this is a locally family-owned restaurant and in our neighborhood!

We have been to a couple of their wine-tastings & would highly recommend this bi-monthly event!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Chicken Crimosa. That;s all that need to be said. The chef has several great creations but that's the best. Always consider the specials. My only criticism is the dinner salad is a little "weedy" for my taste but my wife likes it. I always opt for the soup and it never disappoints. Everything we've tried has been good. But again - Chicken Crimosa.

2  Thank Dale L
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Stopped in for lunch. I must have driven by this place a hundred times. Very nice atmosphere and very good food. They have an area for large parties. Outside seating is available. If you like Italian food, this is a place you will enjoy.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Restaurant did not live up to our expectations. Service was rushed and server had little knowledge of menu. Bottle of wine was delivered after appetizers and left on a tray with glasses and the cork in the bottle. Pasta was drowning in tomato sauce and noodles were inconsistently cooked. Had hoped to have a leisurely dinner but this was clearly not what the staff had in mind, despite our requests to slow things down. Desserts were the best part of the dinner.