“Enjoyable Food and Reasonable Pricing”
Review of Empire Dynasty

Empire Dynasty
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We were looking for authentic Chinese food for take out. The Hunan Chicken and Chicken Fried Rice were excellent, but the Beef Lo Mein was just okay. I will definitely return to try more of the menu. Our wait time was short, and the employees were friendly.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is busy on a Saturday night. Mostly full of Chinese customers so you know it's authentic. . They do offer some Americanized-Chinese dishes but they have traditional authentic Cantonese and Mandarin dishes. If you don't know what to order, ask the wait staff. Nice contemporary decor but poor acoustics... it is a bit loud inside. Will definitely return here when in the area.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for years and I trust their food. I only purchase one dish but it is always cooked the way I request and of course they know me! The mother and Gina are wonderful. They have very good customer service.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We come here for lunch, and they have 2 menus, the american menu with lunch special, or the traditional chinese menu. If they only give you the american, ask for the chinese one.

This place is clean, with an updated interior. The food quality is excellent. The lunch specials are a great value. However, the traditional menu costs more, is ala carte, but very good as well.

I once had the crispy beef from the traditional, and I can't stop thinking about it. It costs more, doesn;t come with extras like the lunch combos, but is so good. I recommend trying it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

After not having been there for a year or so, I was delighted to see a full renovation. They are making much better use of the space and it is attractive. The renovation seems to have brought in a new crowd. Young Chinese people filled the restaurant which I always think is a good sign. We did have to wait about 20 minutes for a table; however, it was 6:30 on a Saturday. One disappointment was the amount of time it took to get our food. My favorite dish at Empire has always been the General Tso's chicken. This time it wasn't quite as spicy as usual (I like it spicy) and wasn't hot. I will say the portion was very generous. My husband's shrimp dish was barely warm and wasn't generous at all.. The young male staff members are very friendly and helpful. We will go back but I hope they fine tune some things.