“Complete renovation.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 11 April 2017

After not having been there for a year or so, I was delighted to see a full renovation. They are making much better use of the space and it is attractive. The renovation seems to have brought in a new crowd. Young Chinese people filled the restaurant which I always think is a good sign. We did have to wait about 20 minutes for a table; however, it was 6:30 on a Saturday. One disappointment was the amount of time it took to get our food. My favorite dish at Empire has always been the General Tso's chicken. This time it wasn't quite as spicy as usual (I like it spicy) and wasn't hot. I will say the portion was very generous. My husband's shrimp dish was barely warm and wasn't generous at all.. The young male staff members are very friendly and helpful. We will go back but I hope they fine tune some things.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We dined here on a Friday evening around 7 PM. We had a 15 minute wait for a table which was not long for a Friday night. People were picking up carry-outs and only a few of us were waiting to be seated. We ordered Shrimp with lobster sauce with an additional 6 shrimp and from the Chinese menu, I ordered the Asian white fish with a special garlic sauce. The food was well presented - the shrimp came on a platter with the lobster sauce and a bowl of rice; the Asian white fish came on a heated platter and the fish was poaching and the sauce bubbling. We both had enough for a second meal. The prices were very reasonable and we will return to try move dishes!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This place was a real surprise - I never expected to find an authentic Chinese restaurant that compares favorably to big city Chinatowns and some of the best Chinese restaurants anywhere. Empire Dynasty gets rave reviews from the local Chinese residents as well as visitors from China, for its authentic northern Chinese cuisine - generous portions of richly flavored, perfectly prepared and seasoned dishes served with creativity and flair. Of course they have the standard dishes that any Chinese restaurant would have (General Tso chicken, etc.) but be adventurous and ask your server to describe the house specialties - which are hand written on a piece of paper all in Chinese. The grilled Xinjiang lamb chops are absolutely incredible, and I don't normally like lamb.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This is our GO TO spot for Chinese food. Fast service, good service and GREAT FOOD. I love the General Tsao's and my wife loves the Gai Kow, but honestly there there are a ton of good choices.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

My husband and I come to this restaurant every month because we love their Chinese food and their service is good. After renovation, the looks are more neat and modern so it is great for party. They are always very busy on the weekends.