“Melts in your mouth”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We dined here on a Friday evening around 7 PM. We had a 15 minute wait for a table which was not long for a Friday night. People were picking up carry-outs and only a few of us were waiting to be seated. We ordered Shrimp with lobster sauce with an additional 6 shrimp and from the Chinese menu, I ordered the Asian white fish with a special garlic sauce. The food was well presented - the shrimp came on a platter with the lobster sauce and a bowl of rice; the Asian white fish came on a heated platter and the fish was poaching and the sauce bubbling. We both had enough for a second meal. The prices were very reasonable and we will return to try move dishes!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

This place was a real surprise - I never expected to find an authentic Chinese restaurant that compares favorably to big city Chinatowns and some of the best Chinese restaurants anywhere. Empire Dynasty gets rave reviews from the local Chinese residents as well as visitors from China, for its authentic northern Chinese cuisine - generous portions of richly flavored, perfectly prepared and seasoned dishes served with creativity and flair. Of course they have the standard dishes that any Chinese restaurant would have (General Tso chicken, etc.) but be adventurous and ask your server to describe the house specialties - which are hand written on a piece of paper all in Chinese. The grilled Xinjiang lamb chops are absolutely incredible, and I don't normally like lamb.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

This is our GO TO spot for Chinese food. Fast service, good service and GREAT FOOD. I love the General Tsao's and my wife loves the Gai Kow, but honestly there there are a ton of good choices.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

My husband and I come to this restaurant every month because we love their Chinese food and their service is good. After renovation, the looks are more neat and modern so it is great for party. They are always very busy on the weekends.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by my husband's cousin as a great place for lunch when we visited her recently-- good Chinese food!

We ordered pepper steak, Shrimp and chicken rice, sizzling noodle, fried chicken, some sweet pork(forgot the name), some soup and another pork dish with veggies. We had the traditional tea and soup as starters and it was the regular ones you get in any Chinese-themed place. The shrimp rice was very tasty--I really enjoyed this one. The sweet pork with broccoli was also good. The sizzling noodle was also delicious and rich with toppings too. The pepper steak had too much of the 'other ingredients' than meat. Serving size for the meals were average and the price just fair and affordable. They apparently have a different Chinese menu recommended for a complete Oriental taste experience-- we did not try this one though. The server was very energetic and entertaining. The meal ended with a traditional free fortune cookie for all.

The place is warm, decorated mildly with oriental pieces and generally pleasant to all senses. As was mentioned by my cousin-in-law, the restrooms were recently renovated hence, very clean and nice too. It's definitely a place I'll recommend for a simple Chinese meal experience in that area.