“The food is amazing!”
Review of Marhaba Restaurant

Marhaba Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I have eaten at this fabulous restaurant twice now and will definitely return the next time I am in Michigan. The service is excellent and friendly and the food is outstanding. I took my brother and his wife there on my last trip to the area and they loved it so much they returned only a few weeks later (they live in the area and I do not). Highly recommend it if you love Mideastern food.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Large portions of good quality meats. Owner present, gave us samples of his food. Best Ive ever had !!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I stopped going here long time ago, but I great the place now under new ownership. We decided to try it today. It was great experience. The service is 180 degree different than before. The food also was outstanding. The new owner did great job greeting customers and made sure everything is great.

Good to have great Iraqi food in the west side.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

excellent food and service, delicious variety of Mideastern food . vegetarian friendly, with good selection of meat dishes. plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Last time I visited this place was 2 years ago, and their service was not good. This time both good and service were good. The value for their buffet food was good. They have great variety of app and food.

Will come back again