“Relaxing while kid in school”
Review of Mi.Mosa

Mi.Mosa
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was pretty good, obviously different from family restaurants. It has their own personality in their style of dish. The atmosphere was pretty and cute.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Grabbed brunch with a friend. Food was so good, mimosas were delicious, service was good, atmosphere was enjoyable. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stopped in for lunch with a friend. I had never eaten at this restaurant before, she had. The restaurant was her pick. We arrived at 2:00pm on a Sunday. Short line. They said the wait would be about 20 minutes. We waited and it was 20 minutes. As I walked in, the restaurant was a lot smaller than I had expected. It was nicely decorated and he were given a table by the window. They have tables outside but of course in February, it will be awhile before they will be used. The restaurant has a small bar with a few stools.

The server was a young lady and she was very nice and attentive. I was hungry and we ordered the appetizer Bruschetta. It was delicious!!!! I loved it. My friend wanted a Bloody Mary. I also ordered one. They were also great.

They have an interesting menu. It has some interesting items, but in my opinion, it is all over the map. Friend ordered a salad and I ordered the Cajun Jambalaya. I should have known better. You do not order Cajun food in Michigan. I was right. I am sorry, it was bad. I have had great Cajun in New Orleans and this was not even close. The sausage was cold and chewy. The dish really missed. Picture attached.

We wanted dessert. I was disappointed in the choices. We finally ordered a banana crepe. It took a long while to arrive. When it did, it was delicious.

It is a quaint little restaurant in the middle of Farmington Hills. You might expect to have a wait. Again it is a smaller restaurant. It can be a little tight.

Would I give this restaurant another try, yes, maybe, but I would not get the Cajun Jambalaya again, They should take that off the menu.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My family and I were there on Sunday for brunch. We ordered Mi mosas and they were warm. Ordered omelette with mushrooms avocado and cheese. Forgot avocado. Ordered chicken and waffle eggs benedict. Forgot eggs hollandaise sauce and bacon. Brought eggs out separate. Waited 45 minutes to be served. Complained and they took .50 off for avocado and .75 off for missed bacon.

2  Thank Smentowski
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Farmington. Tastefully decorated with art pieces over a brick wall. The place is not big: about 16 tables and a full service bar with about 10 chairs.

Suggest you make a reservation if going with group of friends: I arrived around 5:30pm and it was half full. At 6:15pm it was totally full and remained that way until I left.

Menu has several interesting dishes. Breakfast available all day. Good salads, flat breads, entrees.

The mango mimosa is excellent. The tacos pretty good.

The waitresses were very polite and attentive. But the kitchen is slow....makes sense to order appetizers because you are going to wait quite a bit.

All in all: worth coming back to explore the menu.