All reviewsbowling alleyfire pithot tubmarklifecottage
Reviewed 8 September 2016

My boyfriend and I just spent labor day weekend at the cottage at Meemo's Farm and it was absolutely perfect. The private cottage was breathtaking and overlooks a private pond. We spent the days grilling and fishing on the private pond and spent the nights with a romantic fire or relaxing in the huge outdoor hot tub. We even took the paddle boat out one night to the middle of the pond and sat there in silence and just watched the stars. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Mark was amazing and very helpful with every part of our stay. We decided to make this a tradition and come here every year. Truly a romantic getaway. I have never been more relaxed in my life. So glad we came across this gem, it truly is paradise!

Room Tip: Stay at the cottage!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mzelek
Reviewed 1 August 2016

What an amazing place, we didn't want to leave. We cancelled plans to go out on day trips to local cities to stay at the Lanes. Group of 6 of us went - 3 couples and had an amazing time. The pictures on the website don't do the the facilities justice. Spent a day shooting and had novice to experts and everyone had a good time. Dave was a great instructor and even taught the experienced shooters a thing or two. Spent most of the time, bowling, sitting in the hot tub or at the fire pit. Already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: Each facility has its unique space and location. Facility tends to be selected by number of people.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

We are currently staying at the cottage. I am sad to say we leave tomorrow. We have had a wonderful time. What a beautiful property! It is so peaceful and private. The cottage is gorgeous! The staff has been wonderful. Everything and everyone exceeded our expectations. We look forward to returning.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Family gathered for a weekend wedding offsite and chose this property to stay. WE had a chance to shoot handguns on the range, ropes and zip line course and become a bit familiar with the property . We chose onsite food preparation which was excellent including some yummy blackberry glazed duck for dinner. I look forward to the opportunity to return to wingshoot and spend time with family and friends, Job well done

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

My husband, my kids ages 14, 10 and 8 and my parents are spending the week at Meemo's Farm, specifically The Lanes. From the moment I called to make our reservation, staff has been helpful and accomodating. Ashley has been a gem to work with. She offers info, worked up some "excursion" options and literally helped to find my parents when they were lost upon arrival.

Our party of 7 is staying in a three bedroom, 4 bath house that has amenities like you wouldn't believe. It's beautiful. The kitchen doesn't just have nice appliances and plates and utensils, it has spices, oil, and other convieniences. Really, it's just awesome. The beds are comfortable. The master has ridiculously luxurious linens. The down comforter feels like it is made of fluffy cinder blocks! It's huge! The bathrooms are deluxe. And did we mention the bowling alley in the basement? And it's not your grandparents' bowling alley. This is top notch! Oh, and the workout room! It has everything!

We've taken advantage of many of their opportunities on
property and have enjoyed them all!
Our first day we rode horses and Atvs. The horses are brought in by a local stable. The Atvs are owned by Meemo's, and it was fun for my whole family. My parents took the mild tour. My hubby and the kids and I took the more exciting ride. Glenn was an awesome guide- super kind, friendly and helpful! The little kids rode with my husband and I. Day 2 took us river rafting at the nicest, cleanest, most well maintained outfitter we've ever used. It was an easy 2-2.5 hour trip. You can raft, tube, canoe or kayak. J &J River Runs were excellent! Day 3 found us doing the ropes course, the rock wall and zip lining. It was pricey, I'm not going to lie. But Blair and Jarrod who ran it were excellent! The kids loved it. I would highly recommend it!We've seen a ton of deer, bunnies, and turtles . And the fun just keeps coming. This is not an inexpensive getaway, not by nay means. But it has been first class the whole way through!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family