“Family reunion”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dowagiac
Castle Inn & Suites of Dowagiac
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Dowagiac
Reviewed 4 August 2016

We have stayed here the last 3 or 4 years. We have enjoyed our stay here because of the price, the distance from to our reunion site and the friendly staff especially the owner/manager. The manager is at our beck and call. Our bathroom light went out while we were staying and it was replaced within minutes. He has remembered us from our past visits and asked about our grandchildren. this hotel seems very family orientated.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor so it was very quiet even though the hotels seem full. We didn't hea...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 July 2016

I know the saying "you get what you pay for..." but this was pretty bad. Dead beetles were found along side the floor near the walls and I found one crawling on me in the middle of the night. In the morning there was a dead one on the very thin comforter and in the sink (that one was alive). DO NOT STAY THERE. The smell is terrible and the place is in need of some serious upgrades. I am still itching from disgust.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CA828
Reviewed 8 May 2016

Very nice owners who are very flexible and helpful. Lovely grounds with the motel well off the road. You can hear the birds singing and there is a view of the woods across the road. The room has WIFI and a nice desk plus a comfortable bed and nice shower. Things are older but they are clean and it is very quiet. I've been here a week so far waiting for my house deal to close after moving from out of state. I don't mind staying as long as I need to. It is centrally located for house hunting and Dowagiac is a very nice little town for shopping and dining as well.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Checked out after 2 minutes went to fill hot tub to rinse it wouldn't plug went to call desk phone had what looked to be chucks of fecal material on it and hair didn't appear to have been washed since it was installed walked to desk and was treated awful about it guy though his hand up at me like I was crazy and said he would give my money back

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dish2008
Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. The rooms were convenient, the beds were so comfortable and the shower was terrific. The room that we stayed in came with a mini fridge and a microwave. The windows came with blackout curtains that kept the light out so well that we slept so peacefully. And the price was just right. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a place to stay in Dowagiac.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Been to Castle Inn & Suites of Dowagiac? Share your experiences!