Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Detroit-Dearborn
Orbitz.com
USD 154*
Travelocity
1,615 results
All reviewshenry fordgreenfield villagefront deskcookiesdouble treehome away from homebreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelbusiness tripshuttle serviceconvenient locationhotel stafffitness centerenjoyed my stayupon checkmimi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2012

I've stayed at the Double Tree in Dearborn, MI three times in the last month. Not only is the hotel clean and up-to-date with its immenities, but the staff is extremely friendly. They make you feel very comfortable when staying with them....sort of like an extended home. I'd recommend this hotel and location if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dawn E
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The staff did such a wonderful. Job,getting us in there,,and they so friendly, thanks folks.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Let me start of by saying that this hotel was in good condition and was in a good location between the Airport and City. The staff was very friendly and the food coming from the hotel restaurant won me over.My room was very nice and the amenities were well up-to-date. (tvs, counters, furniture) The problems that I spotted was that this is not a place to relax. There were 2 conventions/meetings that happened during my 3 night stay and it was very inconvenient. If you came back late or too early at the hotel parking became a nightmare and you have to fight through a crowd to get to your room. Also depending on what event is happening, you may get some loud neighbors and because the rooms have thin walls you will feel like you're sharing a room with strangers. I was lucky enough that the clerk was able to relocate me to a higher floor, isolated from the crowd.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank a125
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I attended our annual ConVocation 2012, at this hotel, and I really loved this venue.
th staff was first class.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The hotel was beautiful, the staff was amazingly nice and to top it all off, They had Cookies!

Honestly one of the best stay's I've ever had at a hotel ever. I would recommend them for anyone looking for great customer service with their stay.

They hosted our convention with professionalism and a knack for being able to provide anything we needed. I can't say enough about the staff. Curteous, friendly and just fun to be around.

I can't wait for next year to go back.

Nashan