“Seafood Heaven”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Pulling up to Sinbad's, its not much to look at, located next to a marina. But inside it is quite nice, reminding me of similar waterfront restaurants across the country. Plainly decorated, don't let appearances fool you. The seafood is fresh and excellently prepared. Everyone enjoyed their meal and vowed to return again.

The portions were generous and the staff were attentive and helpful. If you are looking for a great seafood place in Detroit, Sinbad's is the place!

Management response:Responded 15 July 2016

Thank you, Dean! And thank you for the wonderful review! We can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Had dinner here recently with my cousin. Sinbads has both an excellent view of the Detroit River and excellent food. You can't go wrong with a visit here. All parking however is done by valet.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

I always enjoy this spot rather to just have drinks or share a meal. Great views of the river and nice staff. I've seen some negative reviews but most establishments have customers with bad experiences at some point. My experience has been great and I'm pretty picky about my food and my atmosphere.

Management response:Responded 15 July 2016

Thank you for being a loyal Sindbad’s customer!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

when all plates had limp, black edge lettuce as a garnish that is not a good sign. makes one leary of trying whatever is on the plate.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

This was not our first visit to Sindbad's, but the first with a big group. So we had to wait but after we got seated the service was very good and the food was good. The only thing I find objectionable is that they don't leave the tipping to the guests' discretion, but charge 18%.