USD 186
USD 248
USD 221
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 268/night.

USD 175
USD 264
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 314/night.

USD 183
USD 167
USD 142
Agoda.com
1,081 results
All reviewsford fieldcomerica parkgreat locationfront deskvalet parkingwithin walking distancetwo blockstigers gamegreektown casinopeople movercouple blocksopera houseclean hotelgreat place to staythe hotel staffstaff was very friendly and helpfulsporting events
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The hotel is newly remodeled and very clean and modern looking. the staff at the front desk is very helpful and friendly. The beds are very comfortable and I love the fact it has a refrigerator and kuerig in the room makes it very convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank littlelisa218
Stephanie W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms and their amenities as well as our cleanly standards and helpful staff! We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great staff, very nice rooms. Breakfast was on the pricey side, would skip in future. Used valet service for parking, good price. Vey hel staff assisted me with directions to events, and calling Cab service for us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank G3539MUjasonm
Stephanie W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our staff and recently renovated guest rooms. We hope to see you back again soon to enjoy more of our hotel and downtown Detroit!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Got the junior sweet hat about 8 people comfortable. Amazing experience downtown in the center of everything. Breakfast was great my only complain would be having to pay 30 for parking which should be expected will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kiesean123
Stephanie W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you had an amazing downtown experience and enjoyed our convenient location as well as our breakfast restaurant, the Garden Grille! Our parking is competitive with other local hotels and venues, we do all we can to accommodate our guests in such a busy area of downtown. We look forward to seeing you back in the near future!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Decided to stay here one night after Monster Jam. A fantastic idea compared to last year's disaster of parking nightmares and traffic!

The valet team was professional and helpful. I was really wary leaving my car (as the lot adjacent to the hotel is public). They totally put my mind at ease and took good care of my van.

Concierge team was professional, helpful and made sure we had everything we needed.

Dined at the on-site restaurant. Our server was great and the food was good.
Highly recommend a burger and the kids loved their chicken fingers.

I love that this hotel is a short walk to Ford Field.

After the show we walked back and watched traffic from our window. Highly entertaining. We settled down for bed around midnight and this is when things got really interesting. Of course you don't notice the noise around you until bedtime. Holy hell is it loud! We could hear everything from outside. Cars, police whistles, sirens, monster trucks from up the street. Needless to say we did not have a good nights sleep. The airbag feather pillows did not help either. :(

The room itself was clean. You can see where they have been updating things - and they have a ways to go. The price that we paid for one night was astronomical - BUT there was an event in town and i'm pretty sure it's one of the closest (if not THE closest) hotel to Ford Field.

Based on this hotels location and amenities, we would probably stay here in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank travlinwiththefam
Kizzy M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Good day,

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Garden Inn Detroit location. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the short distances to Ford Field, we hope you and the family enjoyed the Monster Jam! We apologize about the noise you experienced, there were lots of people visiting the local area restaurants and other attractions in the Heart of Downtown after the Monster Jam. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to the area!

Thank you!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I recently stayed for 4 nights. My room was really clean and recently remodeled. The front desk staff is top notch as is the cleaning staff. The management did a great job with the teams they put in place. I put in a few special requests to the cleaning staff and was never disappointed. The location is several blocks from the People Mover to quickly get you to places like the Renaissance Center for a very reasonable .75 cents. When I first arrived, my initial room smelled faintly of smoke. I asked to be moved and was quickly moved - no questions asked.

One morning, I asked if cabs drove past regularly. The front desk person asked where I was going. I told her that I am going to the Renaissance Center. She immediately explained that the People Mover was a great, reasonably priced option. She walked me to the window and pointed to the direction I needed to take and landmarks along the way. I am still appreciative of her help! :)

I ate at the restaurant one evening. It took almost 20 minutes to get my food. It was really good but it took too long. The waitress was not friendly and seemed as if she didn't want to be there. The breakfast staff was really sweet and breakfast was fast. I do think it is overpriced considering you can get a similar breakfast for free at places like the Hampton Inn.

The Keurig coffee maker in the room with real creamer was greatly appreciated.

The bed was super comfortable and the temperature in the room was easily
controlled.

The one negative thing I would say about the room is that it needs more light sources! Not enough lamps or the lamps aren't bright enough. It's too dark.

I would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GoBeagleGo
Stephanie W, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms, friendly and knowledgeable staff as well as our convenient location downtown Detroit! We do apologize about the lighting in the guest room and would like to share that we will be adding additional lighting soon in the upcoming months. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!