“Best vegan vegetarian food!”
Review of Seva

Seva
Ranked #49 of 1,240 Restaurants in Detroit
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

A beautiful niche place in the middle of nowhere.
Very good veggie burger, highly recommended!
Staff were nice and service was quick.

Date of visit: August 2015
Write a reviewReviews (176)

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I've been several times and have enjoyed everything. My favorite though, is the General Tso's cauliflower. I eat that every time I go. It doesn't matter that it's only vegetarian. There is something for everyone.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 July 2015

My GPS deposited me between Woodward and John R on E. Forest and I couldn't figure out where SEVA was... because the big blue building was called N... something.

I called my friend who directed me to the tiny sign off of John R that led down the alley to the Seva parking lot. There is great outdoor seating and the building is lovely. Try it out!

I had a 'Cinnamon Girl' hard cider and cauliflower done up like General Tso's chicken. It cost me $7.50

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I love this restaurant. It is nestled in Detroit walking distance from the DIA, and near Wayne State University. The young servers are wonderful, as is the fresh and well-prepared food. On the day my friend and I were there, we ate outside in a very nice outdoor patio. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 15 June 2015

The food here is strictly vegetarian and vegan. But, there is plenty to appeal to an omnivore: delicious soups; asian and mexican dishes; great fries. Wonderful creative drinks---alcoholic and nonalcoholic. The food is definitely not boring. I go with my vegetarian friend; she is always a good sport about going to restaurants that have only one vegetarian option on the menu. The ambience is very appealing, and it is in a great neighborhood: a high-end fashion store "Detroit Is The New Black" and the N'Namdi Gallery are in the same building. Walking distance to other galleries and shops in the Sugar Hill District. Outside seating; decent parking lot; bicycle parking. Dinner for two with appetizers and a beverage, plus tax and tip: $55.00.

Date of visit: June 2015